Mashpee, MA 02649
Los Angeles, CA 90007
University of Southern California
BA in Communication, Minor in Dance
Graduated: December 2021
A Bit About Me
This past December, I completed my bachelor's degree in communication from the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California. I also completed a minor in dance from the Glorya Kaufman School of Dance. I graduated Cum Laude with a Steven and Kathryn Sample Renaissance Scholar distinction for achieving academic excellence in two disparate fields [communication and dance].
I am currently searching for jobs in the fashion/magazine sphere. My educational background is primarily in visual/digital communication, with emphasis on digital content creation in Adobe Creative Cloud. I also have a solid background in economics, which I studied prior to changing my major to communication.
Sep 2020 - Dec 2021
May 2020 - Oct 2020
HAUTE MAGAZINE USC [Los Angeles, CA]
Director of Content:
• Design and manage social media content to promote Masterclass series and semi-annual issues.
• Design editorial spreads using Adobe InDesign for each semi-annual issue.
• Contribute original graphics as needed.
• Style hair, makeup, and accessories for Izzy Lux's fashion show in collaboration with Haute Magazine.
POWER MOVE MARKETING [Remote]
Digital Marketing Intern:
• Designed and scheduled promotional email campaigns for client Ocean and Company using Klaviyo.
• Analyzed data insights to inform campaign design decisions.
• Designed client logos and created brand decks outlining client logos, fonts,
colors, target consumers, etc.
• Designed intricate and effective social media stories for client NAVA Pouch.
• Designed photo and video advertisements for client Gigi Raffe and managed
them on Facebook Ads Manager.
• Designed both animated and static graphics to be used on various client
websites and social media accounts in addition to the Power Move website.
Oct 2019 - Jan 2021
ALPHA DELTA PI SORORITY, ALPHA PSI CHAPTER [Los Angeles, CA]
Recorded chapter attendance, chapter minutes, and managed chapter excuses.
Disseminated bi-weekly emails with important events, action items, and announcements.
Coordinated weekly deliveries and door duty for Monday Night Dinner and chapter.
STYLE ON THE SPOT [Los Angeles, CA]
LAFW VIP Team Intern:
• Assisted with day-of operational tasks such as seating, security, and clean up between shows.
• Captured photo and video content for Style On the Spot's social media accounts.